Sunday

What To Do While You're Waiting

Life generally passes quickly.


Too quickly, in my estimation. I blink and it’s Christmas again. I open my eyes to a new day and discover that my daughters are a year older (and so am I). I pay my taxes and find that they’re due again. Like an Olympic luge competitor, I tip my day into motion and discover I’m already at the finish line.

There are, however, a few exceptions to the speeding chute of life. One is when we're waiting for important results that will affect the course of our lives. 

A legal or financial judgment.

Medical test results.

An acceptance letter.

Waiting for any one of these makes time move as slowly as grandma on the interstate. So what do we do while we’re waiting for the news?

This post has moved . . . to read seven tips to help you wait in faith, click HERE.

1 comment:

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.