Sunday

Author Snapshot and Surprise Interview Questions

This week I'm honored to be featured on Starr Ayer's Author Snapshot. Starr and I met at a writers conference years ago. When she interviewed me, she asked me questions I've never been asked before. And squeezed out a few secrets known only with my closest friends . . . Here's an excerpt from the interview. To read the rest, click on the READ MORE link below.



AUTHOR SNAPSHOT

Lori Hatcher





Lori Hatcher, a Lexington, South Carolina author is rockin’ it.

Literally. She has rocks from all over the world. “In our newlywed years, I’d collect rocks from everywhere we visited because we couldn’t afford souvenirs. I continued the tradition into the next generation. When my kids would travel, they’d ask me what I wanted them to bring me, and I’d say, ‘Oh, just bring me a rock.’ We’re now in the third generation — my grandchildren bring me rocks. My favorite is the one from Mt. Fuji in Japan.” 

But rocks aren’t the only collection this Rhode Island native has acquired . . . TO READ MORE, CLICK HERE.



If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.