Tuesday

It's Time to Party, and You're Invited!

There was a glitch with yesterday's post, and the information about the PARTY got buried. I didn't want you to miss the fun, so I'm resending all the glorious details in the correct format. Hope to see you there!

Remember how long the time seemed between summer vacation and Christmas? Or between the start of your senior year in high school and graduation? Or how the days of your engagement moved like a three-legged turtle climbing Mt. McKinley?

I’ve waited for Monday, April 13 for a very long time.

More than three years, to be exact.

But it’s almost here – the day my latest devotional book, Refresh Your Faith, Uncommon Devotions from Every Book of the Bible, launches with Our Daily Bread Publishing. Early reviews are overwhelmingly positive.

My eyes leaked joyful tears over feedback like: 

This from Melissa G: 

“One of my goals this year was to get back into my faith, and this book helped reignite it. It’s been great for me during this hard time when it’s hard to trust in God and his word. This book helped me find my faith again and allowed me to be more open to Christian books!”

And this from Cheri S.: 

“This devotional ‘from every book of the Bible’ is wonderful. It’s down-to-earth, relatable, yet so insightful. It shows me God’s truth from a slightly different perspective, layering more truths into my heart. I love the easy style of reading. This is a book I’d be happy to give to a seasoned Christian to gain more insight, a new believer who wants to learn more about the Bible, and everyone in between. It’s great for men, women, and teens.”

And this from Robin D.:

“This devotional is like a breath of fresh air in the stagnant world of devotionals. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the passages of scripture anew. This book is a winner!”


Today the book launches on Amazon, and tomorrow we PARTY!

Please join me on the Hungry for God Facebook page on Tuesday, April 14, from 8-9 pm EST for a live event. My husband David and I will broadcast from home (we're sheltering together :). We’ll play online games; compete for prizes like restaurant gift cards, books, and signed copies of Refresh Your Faith; and get to know each other better.

The author trivia game will help you learn fun facts about me. The conversation starters will help me get to know you better.

Here’s the link to the Hungry for God page: https://www.facebook.com/HungryForGod/ . Please like the page and RSVP to join the party. Then show up on the Hungry for God page Tuesday night, April 14, at 8 (EST) and join the fun. I can’t wait to see you there! 

If you’d like to pre-order your copy of Refresh Your Faith, click here to visit Amazon.  or here to visit Christian Book . com.  

Thank you for your overwhelming support, kind words of encouragement, and PRAYERS. Please don’t stop. My hope is that God will use Refresh Your Faith to help many people fall more in love with God and His Word. And for those that don’t know Him? That they’ll discover Him for the first time. May God be glorified.

~Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.