Monday

Help Needed. Are You an Influencer? A Buzz Maker?

When my husband, David, turned 40, I planned a surprise birthday party. For weeks I secretly plotted, schemed, shopped, invited, and cooked. Kind friends came alongside me to help with the details. Jan picked up the cake. Susan brought balloons. Ted invited David’s friends from church. 

On the day of the party, I felt more excited than a parent on Christmas Eve. In just a few short hours, my husband would enjoy the results of my labor and know how much I loved him. 

In some ways, I feel like that right now. I’m not planning a round number surprise party for Hubby. Instead, I’ve been working on something special for you, my dear, dear readers—a brand new devotional book. 

I’m excited to announce that Refresh Your Faith, Uncommon Devotions from Every Book of the Bible will release on May 5. 

As I work with Our Daily Bread Publishing, my publicist said, “No one launches a book by herself. Who within your circle of influence can help spread the word?” 

When he asked that question, I knew the answer--my friends and faithful readers. 

Y’all are the most encouraging, godly, loving group of people I know. You send me encouraging emails. You read my posts and share them with your friends. You pray for me. 

I need two groups of people on my launch team—Influencers and Buzz Makers

Influencers 

Influencers are people who have a sphere of influence that extends beyond local boundaries. You may have a blog, a speaking platform, or a connection to a church or ministry. You have the ability to share information on social media or in person that reaches hundreds or thousands of people. 

If this is you, would you allow me to guest post or share an excerpt from my book on your blog? I’ll provide everything you need to post memes, tweets, or quotes on your social media channels. Would you be willing to post a review on your blog or website and on Amazon? 

I’ll provide a (free) digital or paperback copy of my book so you can look it over. Perhaps you might invite me to speak at your church or women’s group or connect me with your women’s ministry leader, pastor, or Bible study group. 

If you’d like to be one my influencers, I’d be so grateful. 

Buzz Makers 

Buzz Makers are those friends who spring into action immediately before and in the early days after the book release (May 5). You’d be willing to read a (free) digital copy of Refresh Your Faith and post reviews on Amazon and other sites, share the book with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites, and recommend it to friends and family. 

I’ll provide everything you need – memes, quotes, tweets – to make sharing easy. As the day draws near, I’ll invite both groups to an exclusive Facebook group where you can retrieve your free digital copy of Refresh Your Faith and get updates and all the insider scoop on the book launch. I’ll also have a special gift for everyone who posts a review. 

If you’d like to serve in either of these capacities, please reply to this email or email me at LoriAHatcher (at) gmail.com. 

And if you’re unable to participate, I understand. Please pray for me and for Refresh Your Faith. My deepest desire is that God will use this book to help men and women fall in love with Him and His Word like they never have before.

4 comments:

  1. Just finished praying for you and your book my friend. :-) God's perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muchly, J.D., may God be glorified!

      Delete
  2. I have read this book and highly recommend. I was "refreshed" while reading the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Then it's well on its way to accomplishing its purpose. Many thanks!

      Delete

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.