Wednesday

What Happened When I Prayed this 9-Word Prayer

Have you ever watched someone with the gift of evangelism share their faith and wished you were so bold? Have you heard people talk about spiritual conversations they’ve had with coworkers, friends, and family and wondered, why doesn’t God give me opportunities to share my faith like that? 



I’m not a fearless evangelist, nor do I have the spiritual gift of evangelism, but years ago I learned a prayer that has opened up more opportunities to share my faith than I can count.

This post has moved to my new blog. Click Here to read the rest.


2 comments:

  1. Lori, thank you for these encouraging words. I've asked the Lord to show me where He's at work, so I can join Him (I think I need to pray that more consistently!). At this point, I'm praying for the salvation of one friend--simply being a good friend is what I most need to do (I've sown some materials into her life, so it's now up to the Lord).

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mate, it is very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information. Keep up the good work! FYI, please check these depression, stress and anxiety related articles:

    Depression Cure

    What Causes Depression

    10 Things That Really Won’t Cure My Depression

    Depression Quotes

    Great Depression

    Depression Facts

    Depression in Hindi


    You can also contact me at depressioncure.net@gmail.com for link exchange, article exchange or for advertisement.

    Thanks

    Rubina

    ReplyDelete

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.