Thursday

FREE Devotional for Homeschooling Moms

The life of a homeschooling mother is challenging and unique. How do I know? I was one for 17 years. In fact, the book that launched by writing career, Joy in the Journey -- Encouragement for Homeschooling Moms, came about because I wanted to encourage other homeschooling moms through the lessons I learned during almost two decades of educating my children.


Once a year since its publication, I've offered the Kindle version free to anyone who needs encouragement. This year is no exception. I want to remind homeschooling moms that God will walk with them every step of the way on their journey. 

This week, just in time for back to school, the Kindle version of Joy in the Journey -- Encouragement for Homeschooling Moms is FREE on Amazon from Thursday, August 17 to Sunday, August 20. 

Here's what one mom said about Joy in the Journey:

"Just when you think you can't possibly spend another day homeschooling your child, Lori Hatcher's words provide just the right spark of encouragement to uplift you from a low place of discouragement. Her personal stories provide a bright spot to an otherwise frustrating day, and her choice of Scriptures and prayers are powerful. Great way to start any day - or as a much needed break in the day." ~ D. Bouknight

If you're a homeschooling mom, grandmother, or you know someone who is, please share this offer with them. Last year I gave away more than 2,000 copies. This year I'm shooting for 3,000. Will you help me?

Here are a few ways to share:

Go to Hungry for God's Facebook page and share one of the posts. CLICK HERE.
Forward this email to your friends at church or in the homeschooling community.
Click on the title of this email to go to the Hungry for God blog, copy the link, and post it on Facebook.
Share the Amazon link to Joy in the Journey directly to Facebook. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to encourage the homeschooling moms around you, and for helping me get the word out about Joy in the Journey.

Many thanks!
Lori





If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.