Sunday

4 of My Favorite Christmas Videos

Today, as we enter the final week before Christmas, I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite Christmas videos. If you have a favorite I missed, please share the link in the comment box below so we can all enjoy.




 A commercial, of all things, that depicts the true story of the 1914 Christmas Truce. If you're reading by email, click HERE.












If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.