Monday

Kindle Version of Hungry for God is FREE Today, Tues. Oct. 11, 2016

Happy Tuesday, everyone. I wanted to share the great news that my publisher is giving away (as in FREE) the Kindle version of my 5-minute devotional, Hungry for God ... Starving for Time. 

This offer is  FOR ONE DAY ONLY, Tuesday, October 11. At midnight, it's GONE. Here's the link:  http://eepurl.com/cjApYL

The timing of this giveaway is extra special, because today is my mom and dad's 55th wedding anniversary. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.

So if you don't have an electronic copy of my book yet, click on over and grab one, then forward this email or post on social media to share the news with friends and family who need a resource that helps them connect with God in just 5 minutes a day, wherever they are. It could be the nicest thing you do for someone today. 

Thanks for sharing the love!

~Lori

P.S. Here are two photos of my parents. The first was taken in 1961, during their engagement (aren't they cute?). The second was taken this past Easter with my sister Tina and me. (They're still cute, aren't they?) Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.