Thursday

It's Been an Exciting Week

It's been an exciting week.

On Sunday we began moving into our new (for us) home. Some of my friends are veteran movers, but my husband and I tend to stay put. We lived in our old home for 29 years.

Through a God-orchestrated set of circumstances, however, God moved us to Lexington, a suburb of Columbia, South Carolina.  Over the next few posts, I'll share some of the ways he showed himself faithful to us during this time of transition. 

For today, though, I thought I'd simply share a few pictures. The first one, of my office, explains why  you'll have to wait until Monday for a full blog post. In the meantime, I beg your understanding and ask for your prayers. Box by box, we're settling in.





















If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.