Thursday

Hungry for God is FREE TODAY

Have you ever heard of Innergize Day?

Innergize Day is observed annually on the day after the Autumnal Equinox. The National Day Calendar website describes it this way:

"This is a day for you! Take this day to relax and rejuvenate yourself. Focus on your personal well-being.

"Do things you enjoy that make you feel good about yourself. Let stress and worry fade away for the day. OBSERVE Take a long bath. Read a good book."

SO, because I love fall (especially after a long hot summer like we've had here in SC), and because I love good books, I've worked with my publisher to offer all my Hungry for God subscribers AND THEIR FRIENDS a FREE Kindle COPY of my 5-minute devotional book.

To download a copy of Hungry for God ... Starving for Time, 5-Minute Devotions for Busy Women, simply click this link. THIS OFFER EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT. Download your free copy, then please share the link with the busy ladies in your life. You can't get any better than free. Unless it's a free book in the fall :)

My passion is to help busy women connect with God in the craziness of everyday life. You can help m accomplish this by downloading, sharing on Facebook, Tweeting, or sharing this email. Thanks!


If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.