Tuesday

Praising God for a chance to tell HIS story

When OakTara publishing sent out a request for great love stories, I thought immediately of my dear friends Carlos and Sandy Rios. Their story began in the ashes of tragedy and despair and culminated in the beauty of hope and restoration. It is heartbreaking and heartwarming, heavy and hilarious. It testifies of God's plan to prosper and not to harm his children, and to give them a future and a hope.


Carlos and Sandy graciously gave me permission to share their story, in the hope that God would use it to give many a vision for what it looks like to trust him even when it's hard. Especially when it's hard.

Today I received confirmation that their story was chosen to be included in an anthology called "Falling in Love with You," available October 1, 2012.

Will you join me in prayer that God will draw many into a closer and more personal relationship with him as they read my dear friends' story?

Rejoicing in his goodness,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.