Wednesday

Welcome to My Home at Christmas -- a Vlog


Merry Christmas! 

Today I thought it would be fun to do something different. Instead of a written blog post, I put together a little impromptu vlog -- a video blog. In it, I invite you into my home and share a few ways we decorate to make Christmas special. Don't worry -- it's not like the dreaded home movies you used to snooze through as a kid. This one's quick and fun.

So come on in. Welcome to my home. I'm glad you're here.





If you're receiving this by email, click HERE to watch the video.




And if you're still looking for a perfect Christmas gift for that family member, friend, kids' teacher, or babysitter, why not give her a copy of my devotional book, Hungry for God ... Starving for Time? I'd be honored to be part of your gift giving this year. CLICK HERE for the Amazon link.






If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.